Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Bermuda- Up to $30,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package to include winter months remote working.
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and approachable individual who wants to join our team as sales and marketing coordinator as a seasonal position. Find out more on the role and responsibilities here.
We are looking for the following:
• BS Degree in a marketing relevant field (desirable) or Part way through completing a degree in this related field.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Time management skills
• Ability to work alone and remotely
• Keen eye for detail
• Excellent Computer skills including Microsoft Office Publisher Proficient and/or adobe creative programs
• Confident sending and replying to emails in outlook.
• Work with a ‘Can-do’ attitude and in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Sailing and RYA Sailing syllabus (desirable)
• Use of Check front Online booking system
• Use of Hootsuite Social Media Management
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing
• An RYA instructor as could lead to a separate instructor role
• A background of knowledge of the sailing and Watersports industry
• Knowledge of the RYA Sailing, windsurfing and powerboating syllabus
Fulfil any other roles and responsibilities as required by the Operations director
This role is a seasonal part-time role with weekend, evening and public holiday work. There maybe an option for seasonal full time work in the future. This position could also suit a university student studying marketing as an intern.
This exciting opportunity includes:
• Full use of our excellent centre equipment.
• Watersports training and development.
• Fun, friendly and supportive working environment
Please send us your full CV and cover letter to Thomas at [email protected]. Application Deadline
Please Note: This position is subject to Bermuda immigration approval.