Seasonal Watersports Instructors
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 28th February, 2024.
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and approachable instructor who would like to join our 2024 team for the season. We welcome all applicants to apply who can ensure excellent customer relations when delivering tuition both on and off the water.
We are looking for the following instructor qualifications:
- RYA Dinghy Instructor
- RYA Start Windsurfing Instructor
- RYA Sail Foil Instructor
- RYA Wind Foil Instructor
- RYA Intermediate Windsurfing Instructor
- RYA Wing-Surf & Wing- Foil Instructor
- RYA Race Coaches
This exciting opportunity includes competitive salary, free accomodation and full use of our excellent centre equipment including, but not limited to, a wide range of 2022 starboard windsurf kit including two 125L Foil X boards with GT foils, fleet of Waszps, fleet of 29ers, Glide Free Enhanced Foiling Aero and laser and fleet of dinghies and a Skeeta Foiling boat.
Overseas Applicants come and visit us for a chat on stand at the RYA Dinghy & Watersports Show on our stand B42 and Interviews will try to be this weekend in person where possible.
If you think it has what it takes to be part of the team, please send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Application Deadline: Wednesday, 28th February, 2024.
These positions come with a variety of length in duration. Peak Season runs from around 15th June for 3 months. Season runs from Mid-March to Mid-November.
Local Applicants who have RYA qualifications and experience will be considered first before hiring overseas instructors.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Remuneration: DOE + Excellent Benefits Package to include winter months remote working.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 28th February 2024
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and approachable individual who wants to join our team as sales and marketing coordinator as a seasonal position. Find out more on the role and responsibilities here.
We are looking for the following:
- BS Degree in a marketing relevant field (desirable) or Part way through completing a degree in this related field.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Time management skills
- Ability to work alone and remotely
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent Computer skills including Microsoft Office Publisher Proficient and/or adobe creative programs
- Confident sending and replying to emails in outlook.
- Work with a ‘Can-do’ attitude and in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Sailing and RYA Sailing syllabus (desirable)
- Use of Check front Online booking system
- Use of Hootsuite Social Media Management
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing
- An RYA instructor as could lead to a separate instructor role
- A background of knowledge of the sailing and Watersports industry
- Knowledge of the RYA Sailing, windsurfing and powerboating syllabus
Fulfil any other roles and responsibilities as required by the Operations director
This role is a full time role. Summer Months April to October will be a 6 day week. Winter Months November to March will be a 4 day work week. This position could also suit a university student studying marketing as an intern.
This exciting opportunity includes:
- Full use of our excellent centre equipment.
- Laptop can be provided, if you do not bring your own device.
- Watersports training and development.
- Fun, friendly and supportive working environment
Please send us your full CV and cover letter to Thomas at [email protected].
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 28th February, 2024
Please Note: This position is subject to Bermuda immigration approval.